Putting Andrew to bed is usually easy. Getting him to go to sleep? That's a whole different story. All the books say, "Put them to bed when they're awake, but tired." So, we do that. I went in to check on him every five or ten minutes and this is what I saw...
Eating Monkey's face
Acting like he didn't do anything
Now he knows he's in trouble.
Finally asleep after twenty minutes. Not too bad.
13 Things to Say:
Ha ha. I laughed out loud with that second picture. It looks like he knows he is doing something wrong.
Haha, I like his facial expressions! Cute pics!
Oh isn't it fun?! Maddie has to have everything perfect and the same way every time. Her humidifier going, her crib toy playing, her binkie and her blankie. On a bad day it could take up to an hour to get her to sleep. But some days it's instantaneous! Fun fun!
I love the "oh crap, she caught me" look...very classic! I can't wait to see the little rascal!!
Hey, at least he isn't crying! I watched two of my nieces this last week and lets just say that I am sooo thankful for babies that don't have to cry them selves to sleep. What a cute little guy!
Oh, I love him. I need to see his face soon. You and Carls need to come up ASAP.
so cute, those eyes say it all
LOL. I love the narration of bedtime. Andrew is a way good baby and he even knows when he is caught. Very good news.
Andrew is getting so darn cute. And big! I love his big, observant eyes! And thanks for the recipe. I'm definitely going to try it!
What funny pics. Caught him in the act! That's a good boy to go to sleep so fast. Not bad at all!
Pretty good. Does he cry when he's in the crib, or just play? Usually Ian screams for half an hour...I may need pointers.
Dude is one cute little guy. I love these pics. It was good seeing you all the other night, it's been too long.
Seriously, twenty minutes is bad?? I like eating monkey too.
Post a Comment