

I know it's strange, with the weather being cold, but I've been in a great state of happiness and gratitude the last few days. So here are a few more things I love.
1. Sister Hinckley's book. It's SO inspiring to me. She was an incredible woman. I want to be just like her. I've got a lot to do.
2. My child being in love with vegetables. My mom gave him a celery stick to suck on/play with last weekend, which I thought would go badly, but he wouldn't let it go. Same thing with the green bean he got the other night. He LOVES his vegetables. We know he's our child.
3. Going to a movie with Justin, having awesome friends who will baby sit, and sneaking green beans into the theater for a snack.
4. Getting emails from people from my mission. It is so fun to keep in touch with people who changed my life. Gracias, hermano! Tus palabras me han tocado bien fuerte, y te agradezco por tu fe en el evangelio y en mi!!
5. Talking about life philosophies with good friends who understand why I get so passionate (thanks Jaclyn...SO fun to see you this morning, beautiful girl!!) My favorite Jaclyn line from today...What do I have to prove to people? I'm so over people.
6. Going to the gym and seeing three or four people reading the Ensign. It makes me feel happy that I live in Utah. There are definite pros. Plus, I don't feel weird when I pull mine out. :)
7. Benching 95 pounds. I never thought I could do it. I can actually hear my brothers laughing. But that's a lot for me!!
1. Sister Hinckley's book. It's SO inspiring to me. She was an incredible woman. I want to be just like her. I've got a lot to do.
2. My child being in love with vegetables. My mom gave him a celery stick to suck on/play with last weekend, which I thought would go badly, but he wouldn't let it go. Same thing with the green bean he got the other night. He LOVES his vegetables. We know he's our child.
3. Going to a movie with Justin, having awesome friends who will baby sit, and sneaking green beans into the theater for a snack.
4. Getting emails from people from my mission. It is so fun to keep in touch with people who changed my life. Gracias, hermano! Tus palabras me han tocado bien fuerte, y te agradezco por tu fe en el evangelio y en mi!!
5. Talking about life philosophies with good friends who understand why I get so passionate (thanks Jaclyn...SO fun to see you this morning, beautiful girl!!) My favorite Jaclyn line from today...What do I have to prove to people? I'm so over people.
6. Going to the gym and seeing three or four people reading the Ensign. It makes me feel happy that I live in Utah. There are definite pros. Plus, I don't feel weird when I pull mine out. :)
7. Benching 95 pounds. I never thought I could do it. I can actually hear my brothers laughing. But that's a lot for me!!

9 Things to Say:
That post made me feel warm and fuzzy. I love it. Green beans at the movies?
Hey, we have that same romper. It's one of my favorite's, just the perfect shade of green.
SO cute, your little guy is growing up! Green beans, really? That is so funny!!
You are so awesome! I love vegetables... but in the theater??? Have you ever tasted chocolate?? If not you should try it sometime. lol hehe Good job on the 95 pounds...maybe I'll be able to do the bar by myself one day! I'll keep wishing! :)
You guys are so odd...green beans as a snack in the movies, most people get popcorn or candy. :) But that is why I love you guys! Drew looks like a big boy with his green bean!
Wow. That kid definitely belongs to you guys and Katelyn defintely belongs to us.
He's a cutie! He's getting so big now.
Bench 95 lbs. How did you come to accomplish that? M: Hey Justin, come lay on my hands...what NO, I just want to see if I can bench press you!
Thank you for your cute message and for letting me come visit. I love talking to you. In that same day, I explained you exactly as you said - "passionate" about all sorts of things. I thoroughly enjoy taking in your views on the world be it vegetables or the wonder that is motherhood. Love you dearly!
Megan, please let us know when Justin catches up to you on the bench press. Maybe you should eat something besides veggies to make you strong... how is anyone supposed to tell their kids to eat veggies to make them big and strong when you are writing things like this??
Post a Comment