From what I remember about Memorial Day, it is typically a day to have a barbeque, see the public pools open for the summer, enjoy a nice warm day at the cemetery, and play baseball in the backyard.
Rather than do that, we did this...


Put Andrew to bed early because he had a 103 degree fever...

Walked to the mailbox, had a race back to the house, and looked at all the snow on Timp. Looks pretty freakin' awesome except that it's almost June...

Drank hot chocolate because we were so cold from walking to the mailbox

Made creepy anorexic horse faces...
Walked to the mailbox, had a race back to the house, and looked at all the snow on Timp. Looks pretty freakin' awesome except that it's almost June...
Drank hot chocolate because we were so cold from walking to the mailbox
Made creepy anorexic horse faces...
13 Things to Say:
Utah weather is truly insane. But, that is not the craziest thing about that post...Justin is drinking hot CHOCOLATE??!? Seems odd...
WOW! I can't believe it's still cold in Utah and there's snow. I hope your little boy feels better.
Wow, that is the creepiest horse face I have ever seen. Scary stuff.
Wow! That's exactly what we did!
Justing--she's totally right. It is a little freaky looking.
Megan-Had to check out your cute little family off Jacki's blog. Your little guy is adorable! And I love that picture of Mt. Timp. We don't get views like that down here in AZ. If you ever get cold, just remember Nauvoo. BBBBBRRRRR!
Hey I'm sorry I posted with the wrong account, my blog is aubreeells.blogspot.com though!
Oh wow! That last picture of Juatin seriously made me laugh (out loud)..especially your comment about it. Thank you!
oone questions though..Was your jaunt to the mailbox actually to check the mail...on a holiday???? silly Martins. Is Andrew ok now?
or maybe i could spell Justin's name correctly this time..sorry
This is so fun to read Megan. I'm glad all is well with you guys. The last picture of Justin is funny, but your comment was priceless. So you. hehe.
HilARIOUS! Last picture made me laugh so hard, I scared Lexi.
-Cassie
Oh my friend! I cannot believe that your Memorial Day was cold. You deserve 85 degrees with a warm breeze so you can hike and play outside. Fingers crossed that Fathers' Day will work better. Hope your little guy is feeling better.
Yes that is a creepy horse face! I love it Kami
Post a Comment