Friday, May 30, 2008

The Monkey Issue




Andrew really loves his monkey. Even when he's sick. And this begs the question, How do I clean the monkey? I'm sure he's totally diseased with Andrew sucking on his tail and biting his face...

4 Things to Say:

Sarah said...

Best way to wash a stuffed animal is to put it in a pillow case (safety pinned shut) and wash on the delicate cycle. Then let it air dry.

Amy Eagleston said...

I just wash and dry Charlie's monkey (don't know if it is the same kind as Andrew's) with his bedding. Though I have to be strategic because I have several pairs of sheets but there is only one monkey so I have to get the whole load done in between naps.

The Mercer Family said...

Yup...throw it in the ol' washing machine. We've had to do that to Holden's and they seem to turn out okay!

haleyhorrocks said...

I think it is hilarious that Andrew loves that monkey so much. None of my brothers or sisters really got attached to anything, except their pacifier.