Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun or Fiasco??

Andrew has been having a hard time eating since he's had this sore throat. This morning, he was getting frustrated, so I just handed him his spoon. I figured he couldn't make too much of a mess. I figured wrong. He proceeded to grab his toy from the rack next to him, dip it in the cereal and suck on it. I look at him and think, "I'm so glad you're a smart kid...and I really hate scraping rice cereal off the floor."






5 Things to Say:

lizdye said...

He is so freakin cute. I love him. I love how smart he is. "I am so smart... S M R T." does that remind you of Molly?

Kaylyn said...

I agree with Libby, he is totally SMRT

The Jensens said...

That last picture is so funny. I like it. And and I like that you referred to yourself as an apple tree on crack, it made me laugh.

La said...

Great pictures and story. It made me smile. :)

The Mercer Family said...

Gotta love rice cereal. Just wait til it's cheerios and a whole bowl of milk turned over on the tray cause he's "finished". hehe At least he had a terat to suck on for a mid morning snack...right? hehe