Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Party Like It's 1999

I always wonder...What was I really even DOING in 1999?  But I love that song...Total classic.

So, we went to our friends' house on Saturday.  This is definitely not the best picture of Justin or me, but Andrew's face is SO cute...And his new "I'm awesome" jammies are also cute.


 

Dan, Scotty, Justin
And last night, we went to celebrate Dan's birthday (on the left).  I love when these boys get together.  They're best friends for life and they crack me up.  They have a hilarious dynamic. I'm really hoping that Dan can come from L.A. and we can go to Bear Lake this summer to have another reunion.  Love it!!

10 Things to Say:

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

You are a beautiful mommy and I can't wait to meet little Andrew! When will this be?!

La said...

You guys are a way cute family. Oh and I totally remember what I was doing in 1999. However, I use that expression all the time and I love the song.

Lamb said...

Your kid is freakin cute! But how could he not be with justin's boyish looks and your eyes... whoa that almost turned creepy, I apologize and promise never to comment like that again... You know I love ya!

Julie said...

Thanks for coming over and for the delicious salad and bread. That pic turned out cute...I love how Andrew is looking at you. I love his dimples!!

TPlayer said...

before I even read what you had written I thought, Wow! THAT is a cute kid! and then my next thought was...Gosh Megan's pretty..and then I laughed at Justin, and then I read your message. hee hee leave it to me to be honest

Jess and Heather said...

I love Prince!

Kaylyn said...

Cute picture of Drew. You and J really don't look that bad.

Unknown said...

Justin, Scott and Dan are so incredibly different it baffles me that they are friends. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer has gone to a whole new level. (This is my less political way of saying they are "dynamic")

grandpa rick said...

I2I returns. This is right up there with the Beatles reunion. I'm excited. I'm ready to line up some gigs. Are you ready?

Ashley said...

Megs... It's ashley kurtz.... You look beautiful! What a darling family you have. I need your e-mail....