Friday, June 6, 2008

Birthday Celebration, Week 1

I get really excited for birthdays.  Abnormally excited.  I've been planning Justin's birthday for months.  First stop: dinner date + STOMP = Fun.
Thanks to Kates for letting me borrow this favorite.
Dinner, Tucanos...My choosing.  
These little bundles of happiness are just that: happiness.  
Oh, to return to Brazil
and eat to my heart's content.
Justin, texting the babysitters.  Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma Martin!!

Who knew that 90 minutes of garage-style percussion could be so incredible?

10 Things to Say:

La said...

Happy Birthday Justin!!!

The Mercer Family said...

Happy Birthday to Justin!! I'm totally jealous! I really wanted to see stomp and forgot they were coming. Hope you guys had a good time!

Jess and Heather said...

Happy birthday Justin!!

Jaclyn said...

how fun! great planning-- and hope it's been a happy birthday day, week, month so far-- love you both!

Unknown said...

What is this week 1 crap? His birthday is on the 16th. In and out, quick and dirty. Only people born on leap day get to celebrate multiple days a year. Happy Birthday in a week and a half anyway.

the blacks said...

Good birthday planning- Can you help me plan Scott's? Happy Birthday Justin!

Kaylyn said...

Week 1 was a success. I can't wait to hear about week 2...I hope I don't forget to call and wish him happy birthday! If I do forget, Justin, I heart you.

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! Happy birthday Justin! Stomp looks AWESOME! I so want to go!!

Sally said...

wow, you get birthweeks. that's cool. but i'm hoping jason doesn't look at your blog or he'll be even more disappointed with his lame birthDAY yesterday. i'm a bad wife. megan, maybe you should consider giving good wife seminars... jason would appreciate it. by the way, happy birthmonth justin!

Megan said...

I'm sure Justin would be the first to veto the idea of me giving ANY advice on being a good wife, Sally. Maybe you guys can teach us about the other 364 days of the year. :)