Friday, June 6, 2008

And on that note...



Yesterday was Andrew's half birthday.  It's kind of hard to celebrate with a 6-month old, but Aunt Katie saved the day by sending the munchkin a gift...

7 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

Look how grown up he looks reading Curious George! Cute!

mare said...

Happy birthday Just! and a half happy birthday to you little Andrew. You're better than I am--Rob's bday was a total last minute free for all two weeks after Emery was born...I'll have to take your enthusiasm and plan better next year.

La said...

Katie is a way good aunt. And Happy half b-day to the little dude.

kk said...

How is he not eating that book...you should see Jackson's books. They look like they are 10-child-family hand-me-downs!

Holly and Matthew said...

Happy half birthday Andrew! :) WE would sing you happy birthday but I don't really know if you would understand it quite yet. haha :) Hope all is well! ;)

The Mercer Family said...

Hey.. I just wanted to tell you guys thanks again for taking the time to come to that fireside last night. It was really neat! We have to get together soon eh!

Tyler, Brooke, Katelyn and Tanner said...

Megan-
You've been tagged. (The rule of this one states I have to let the person know.)
Happy birthday Justin (soon).
Oh, and cute kid.