If any of you are like me, every once in a while I get extremely motivated to go the gym. I do everything from setting goals, to having my meals planned out. Well, if you are like me, that plan lasts about one week, and then I lose motivation.
Megan is NOT that type of person.
With the help of our neighbors (babysitting Andrew) and a membership to Gold's Gym, Megan is on week 11 of her 12-week schedule. She has completed all of her goals and is looking dang good!
I hope I don't get in trouble for this . . .
When I was at the gym with Megan tonight, she weighed herself on the scale. She weighs less now than she did before she went on her mission. All the baby fat is gone! She clocked in at 120 pounds! She is also bench pressing 105 pounds now.
I'm proud of Megan for working hard and accomplishing her goals.
Next week when she finishes her program, she is rewarding herself with a new pair of running shoes. Right now her top choice is the Nike Pegasus. What do you think? Do you have suggestions of a great pair of running shoes?
I wanted to upload some recent pictures of Megan, but I can't find the camera right now. So, here are a couple of great shots.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Core Performance - Week 11
Author: Justin at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 Things to Say:
Megan is superwoman! When we were in our teaching program, and she barely had time to eat, let alone sleep - she still went running....and on bum knees that she knew that she wasn't supposed to be running on. I aspire to her dedication!
Actually I DID notice Megan looked really great when you guys came over yesterday. Her arms look really nice and toned. I'm jealous! I want to get a Gold's Gym pass and come work out with you guys now! Megan and Cassie are my inspiration! ;)
I'm also jealous! I love how you're so dedicated, Megan! Not just with working out, but with visiting teaching... thanks for being an awesome visiting teaching companion and keeping me on my toes! :-)
Look at my hottie sister! I need some of your motivation...or a lot of your motivation... I am proud of you Megs!!!
Way to go Megan! That is awesome. I am impressed with the benching abilities as well! I wish I had that dedication. You had your baby like 5 months after me and I still have my baby weight. Congratulations!!!
Congrats Meg! You look hott!
Goodness Meg! You rock! Ever since I quit running cross country in high school I have not been able to get myself to go running again. No motivation here. Maybe one day I can aspire to be as cool as you.
Megan-that is amazing and you are my hero. I wish I had that much determinatino to keep up with a goal like that.
Go Megan,Go Megan
It's your birthday(soon)
Go Megan
I am super impressed! I know Justin is busted for posting this but I'm glad he did. I think I could probably bench 10 pounds...you are buff! keep it up.
I'm not sure what part of this I love more...the fact that Megan is kick-butt awesome (literally) or the fact that Justin is so super in love with her that he proudly tells the world every detail of it! Awesome is all i can say
You are hottie patotie. I want your bod.
That's soo awesome! You do look great Megan! You are so beautiful! I need to get on the bandwagon! :)) Maybe after the baby comes! hehe
I need that book!
Justin- You are super brave! I love it!
Megan- way to go!
Even though we live 10,000 miles apart you are still inspiring me. I love you!
As my grandma would say, Wow-dee!
Post a Comment