No computer time for Justin when I have a migraine...See below.
Justin is busted!!! He was being a proud supporting husband, Megan. Go easy on him.
Awh Megan, blogging lesson #1: Don't let your husband post. LOL! thanks for the inspiration and entertainment.
I love the pictures he posted of you, implying that you play a lot of guitar and walk around in your wedding dress all day!
I was wondering how he was allowed to put that up-- still love it. love you!
I love you guys!
Actually, I like when Justin posts, it provides fabulous entertainment :) He is just proud of you Megs, you are smokin!
It was a really sweet post from Justin. Oh, and thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake. I didn't even realize I had done that. It gave me a good laugh though.
seriously! now i know who to call when i need a personal trainer.
Post a Comment
8 Things to Say:
Justin is busted!!! He was being a proud supporting husband, Megan. Go easy on him.
Awh Megan, blogging lesson #1: Don't let your husband post.
LOL! thanks for the inspiration and entertainment.
I love the pictures he posted of you, implying that you play a lot of guitar and walk around in your wedding dress all day!
I was wondering how he was allowed to put that up-- still love it. love you!
I love you guys!
Actually, I like when Justin posts, it provides fabulous entertainment :) He is just proud of you Megs, you are smokin!
It was a really sweet post from Justin.
Oh, and thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake. I didn't even realize I had done that. It gave me a good laugh though.
seriously! now i know who to call when i need a personal trainer.
Post a Comment