Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rockin' Hike

Sean and Sarah and Jack took us on a sweet hike on Saturday.  See their blog for details of this new Martin family party that seems to occur like every day.  We took Kimball and Cole, my nephews, who were in town from Idyho.


I love how goofy these two jokers are.

Kimball is my oldest nephew.  He is so fun.  He loves being outside more than anything, and he's super fun to hang out with.  He pretty much ran the whole trail (up and back) so Justin and I took turns being the leader with him.  We learned some Articles of Faith and collected rocks.

Coley Man is SO cool.  He is really funny and always tells everyone how much he loves them.  He kept saying, "I HATE this trail.  I HATE this hike."  Then, he found some cool "crystals" and discovered the rope swing, and the mood changed dramatically.  He LOVED the rope swing.  Cole is so fun to talk to.  It was good to spend some time with him.

2 Things to Say:

La said...

I love those boys!!! Cole is one of my most favorite people. He is so original and funny.

jamie said...

I love those boys too!! I may be biased but they are great. We would love some copies of those fun pictures. Thanks for taking them and helping them have such a great time every time we come to Utah. We love you.
Jamie and the Idyho crew.