Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged Again...

I know that many probably get annoyed when all people blog about is tags, but I love them...

The instructions say you're supposed to list 7 quirks/other things and then tag 7 people (not "whoever reads this") and don't tag me back. Can you imagine how annoying that could be?

So, here you go, Sally.

1. I love the Ensign. I went to the Distribution Center early and bought the conference issue and put my name in it. I told Justin NOT to touch it. He could have the one that was coming in the mail.
2. Sometimes I think blogging is totally narcissistic, but I love it, because I'm a slight narcissist. Who wouldn't want to know everything about my freakin' awesome life?
3. I cut my fingertip off last Wednesday. OFF. Gross, huh?
4. I have always considered myself an annoyingly independent person, but being married has turned me into an annoyingly dependent person, which I find somewhat...annoying.

5. My sleeve smells like spit up right now. Ugh, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

6. I have awesome cousins. And a lot of them. I think I have forty on just one side of my family.

7. I am somewhat OCD, but only about certain things, like clean kitchen counters, having my church files extremely organized and making sure the pillows are lined up on the couch. Justin likes things off centered, but the pillow on our couch gets moved at least four times a day because I can't stand it.So, I tag Katie, Scotty, Jamie, Jenny, Brooke, Sean and Sarah. (that means Sean and Sarah BOTH have to do it. Love ya;)

5 Things to Say:

Colle said...

I love tags. I love reading them and doing them. Sorry about your finger. Ouch! Andrea is super cute.

Colle said...

oops I meant andrew so sorry.

TPlayer said...

I thought for sure you were going to tag me, but I guess I really am still a rookie at all of this.

Sally said...

wow, look how on the ball you are! are you going to be like one of those old butchers now that is missing at least one finger tip? cuz that makes it weird when you have to do the fingerprinting thing. you'll never be able to rob a bank now.

grandpa rick said...

Crazy! Doris was on her way this morning to buy me my own copy of the conference Ensign. Megan, this blog is a blast to read. Your writing skills really are amazing. I'm game for the novel.....and i don't even like reading novels.