In our short time as a married couple, Justin and I have had relatively few conflicts. One of them is how to celebrate holidays. Or NOT celebrate them. It took some convincing, but Justin made a somewhat concerted effort to make Mother's Day fun. The best thing he did was give me a FINE gift. A new camera!!! I'm so excited. I now have no excuse for crappy pictures except that I'm not that good at taking them. So, here's a few shots of me practicing this morning.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Happy Mother's Day to ME!!
Author: Megan at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 Things to Say:
wow, that is a cool feature! i didn't know cameras did that with the black and white thing. happy mother's day indeed. i bought my own gift... boring.
anyway, you're being tagged. i am doing better at updating my blog, so check it out and you can see what i mean by you being tagged!
wow, that is a cool feature! i didn't know cameras did that with the black and white thing. happy mother's day indeed. i bought my own gift... boring.
anyway, you're being tagged. i am doing better at updating my blog, so check it out and you can see what i mean by you being tagged!
oops, did i stutter?
He is seriously the cutest little boy ever.
That is a pretty cool camera you received for mothers day. I have a skin to put on the LCD screen for you.
A camera! What a great present. What kind is it?
Very cute pictures! I miss the little rascal already...
Congrats on the camera! What a perfect gift. Happy Mother's Day to you!
a digital camera has massively changed our family memories- we are awful about remembering to take pictures and were incredibly awful at developing pictures so I am in love with my camera now as well...although I don't think I have that cool color feature on mine--- I wonder if all couples have disagreements on how holidays should go because that is also just about the only thing Andrew and I had disagreements on....we really do have a bunch in common, except not a Ticket to Ride game...I'm determined to play soon and to leave the longest comment ever on a blog :)
Hi, I went to high school with Justin and thought I would say hi and tell you what a cute family you have. Also, I have to ask...what kind of camera is that? I love that color feature!
Post a Comment