Following the belief that life is meant to be celebrated, Saturday was a serious celebration. It was Flag Day, after all.
We started the day with a flag pancake (which Justin kind of made fun of...with reason)

Next it was on to the ward hike. Super fun, pretty easy, and really beautiful. (Not me, I hadn't showered for...a while).



Then a quick Andrew photo shoot before nap time...

If I make this face, do I look surprised?
Party at the pool with the Puseys and the Wernlis...

Tyler (Andrew's future BFF), Nate, Justin and Andrew

Thanks to Lexi for sharing her toys

Princess Lexi
In between all of that was a man jumping around the parking lot in a bunny suit. Oh, I wish I knew how to get pictures from my cell phone to my computer...I'm sure that would require some connection cord lost long ago. But imagine.
We started the day with a flag pancake (which Justin kind of made fun of...with reason)
Next it was on to the ward hike. Super fun, pretty easy, and really beautiful. (Not me, I hadn't showered for...a while).
Then a quick Andrew photo shoot before nap time...
If I make this face, do I look surprised?
Party at the pool with the Puseys and the Wernlis...
Tyler (Andrew's future BFF), Nate, Justin and Andrew
Thanks to Lexi for sharing her toys
Princess Lexi
In between all of that was a man jumping around the parking lot in a bunny suit. Oh, I wish I knew how to get pictures from my cell phone to my computer...I'm sure that would require some connection cord lost long ago. But imagine.
5 Things to Say:
Andrew is so cute.
I'm imagining the bunny and I'm laughing really hard...and Andrew is seriously so stinkin' cute.
Cute little Drew. Creepy man in a bunny suit...
Cute flag pancakes! You should have invited bunny man up for a drink.
How festive!
We thought of you guys this weekend as we walked around the Bountiful Temple! You got married on such a pretty day out there! Dave and I were reminiscing for you guys! Dave's bro Scott is getting married there in August so we were showing them where you had your pics taken around the temple. It's so pretty there!
Post a Comment