Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Three Goals

So, yet another tag has come my way...I've been pondering on how to make it less boring, so I thought I'd break it up a little bit and sporadically complete the tag, minus tagging anyone else...

Three goals I have right now...

1.  Make it to Europe.  It's been my dream to go since I was about fourteen.  I ALMOST made it in 2006, but this guy totally got in my way.  Most days I think I made the right choice (love you, honey!!), but it would be lovely to be living here:



2.  Be able to bench press my weight.  I figure if I lose a few more pounds, I might have a chance.  Like if I weighed as much as this little guy.



3.  Jump really high.  There's this portion of my workout where I practice my "little kid" skills...running as fast as I can, jumping really high, etc.  But I don't jump very high.  I can't jump very far, either.  I know, I measured. 

6 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

For those that have read this post, now picture Megan in the aerobics room jumping as high as she can in the air from standing on regular ground. Awesome! Megs, I will totally go to Europe with you!!!

Megan said...

Here's a better image for you...a three year old who thinks they are jumping high but are really barely lifting their feet off the ground. Yep, that pretty much sums it up!

Jaclyn said...

I love these goals - I was just thinking today that I need to set some long short-term goals...if that makes any sense at all. Europe, of course, is an essential. I would also have to include "Be like Megan" on my list - as a short term, long short-term, and long term goal. Love ya!

La said...

Megan, I freakn' love reading your blog.

grandpa rick said...

Megan, you have a talent. Your "blog" (we 54 year olds still are not sure what that is) is a blast to read. Is it just cuz you're my daughter-in-law that I think you have this wonderful gift? I don't know...I just know your skill is notable. God bless.

grandpa rick said...

does ireland count as europe?