Here you go...Part 2 of this extended tag:
1. Index Cards. Perfect for making lists, writing down a workout, and marking my spot in the books I'm reading.
2. Kids. This is weird, when I was teenager/younger/before I had Andrew, I was NOT a baby holder. Now, I cannot get enough. I love seeing, talking to, holding and playing with anyone under three feet tall. I never thought I would be this person, but I find much enjoyment in the itty bitties these days. Especially this one:
3. Food. I married someone who eats to live. I TOTALLY live to eat. Gladly, I joy in healthy food and don't necessarily find joy in fast food/artery-cloggers. There are some exceptions, of course, but generally, give me a good recipe for something like grilled chicken honey mustard sandwiches and I'm very satisfied. I also love cooking in most forms. Observe:
This was our Father's Day meal...Mmm!
6 Things to Say:
Andrew seems to be growing so fast. Isn't it crazy how quick they seem to grow. So you should post some of your yummy healthy recipes on the recipe blogs because i am so in need of new recipes. I enjoy reading your blog. just to let you know
Those honey mustard sandwiches are the best sandwiches I have ever had. If you are ever coming over to our house, please call beforehand and request a honey mustard sandwich. You'll finally know what Heaven is like.
Hi Megsy! I love the paint color on the backsplash in your kitchen! Can you post your honey mustard sandwich recipe? I would love to try it!
Yeah post the recipe.
I totally hear you about the not being all about kids before I had one. I was done with babysitting by the time I was 12. I didn't tell anyone I was sick of their snot-nosed kids, I think they just saw it in my eyes. Now I love 'em. I can handle the goobers.
I hope you didn't forget to add avocado to the sandwiches. That makes them very tasty.
Post a Comment