Friday, June 20, 2008

Three Random Facts

I love (interpret:hate) tags that ask three random facts.  I'm running out of random facts...But here they are...
1.  I hate the color purple.  I'm wearing a purple shirt right now because I know it will get spit up upon and I can change it without feeling bad about changing my clothes.  I think this hatred stems from me consciously wearing a really bad purple dress to my oldest brother's wedding.  It was disgusting.
2.  I just checked my old email address in search of an past professor's email address and found I had 895 unread messages.  Wow.
3.  I went on a very treacherous zipline when I was five months pregnant.  It was super scary,
and felt somewhat like Swiss Family Robinson.  We swung past monkeys and the ladders to get up to the top of the zipline were NOT so steady.  I'm glad we didn't die.

4 Things to Say:

Brooke said...

Sorry about taggin' ya. After doing a couple of tags, you start to run out of people to tag. I like that idea of not tagging anyone back.

Brooke said...

Wow-could I say the word tag just one more time?

La said...

WOW! impressive stuff. A zip line when you were five months pregnant. Wow!

Kaylyn said...

You also hate purple because you had to wear it a lot when we were younger...I took pink and you got stuck with purple. Uh, sorry.