Monday, June 23, 2008

Three Fears

1.  Getting kicked out of yoga class.  I keep my eyes open when I'm not supposed to, I giggle when people tip over, and I refuse to say "ahhmmmm" in sync with everyone else.  It's too weird.  Namaste indeed.


2.  Snakes.  Seems like a normal fear, but I think I'm a little over the top.  I kind of got really scared when we saw a little garner (garden, garter?) snake on the sidewalk in front of the swimming pool the other day.  
3.  Never finding a good haircut again.  I have had some good ones recently, but my hair grows in to all sorts of ugly so fast and I can't find what I like.  It's unfortunate.

4 Things to Say:

Cassie said...

you go to yoga class? How is it? Is it really that hard?

-Cassie

Megan said...

No, it's not that hard. I was actually a little disappointed today, because there was little "power" in the "power yoga."

Kathy said...

Megan, I just got caught up on your blog. Wonderful. Nancy was telling me about one of your posts and how she posted in relation to it and I was like, you can't be more up on Megan's blog than me! So I had to come over and see what was up. I'm glad I did. No better way to spend 20 min.

Kaylyn said...

That would be awesome if you got kicked out of yoga for refusing to "ahmmmm". Or you could do it in an obnoxious voice....