Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 Obsessions/Collections

Last one, I promise!!  Then it's back to normal blogging...which I'm sure you're all anticipating :)

1.  Collection: Pacifiers.  We're collecting them because we lose like one a day, I swear.  Just lost another one at the gym this morning.  Dang it.  Actually, we lost one on a walk the other day, and then when Justin got home from work, we went out to re-trace our steps.  We found it.  It had been run over, but I just boiled it and gave it back to the munchkin.  He's okay with that.

2. Obsession: Sandwiches.  I love a good sandwich.

3.  Collection: Nieces and Nephews.  This collection keeps growing, which we are very excited about!!  We now have eleven (as of this morning at 6:19 AM...Welcome to the world, Eddie!!) and have added three just this year!  Good job everyone.  


Troy's kids

Darling Elena (and Allie hiding in the back)

Jack Jack


3 Things to Say:

Vicki said...

I like these posts, too. I love getting to know you better. :-)

La said...

Good collections. Fun reading this stuff.

Unknown said...

I don't remember that picture of Jack Jack. I miss those days he would fall asleep anywhere.