Here's the recipe for the sandwiches...And I must credit my brother Mark for this recipe. He's a great cook and I think he just made this one up...Good job Sparks.
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN SANDWICHES
chicken breasts
olive oil
Montreal Chicken seasoning
May use:
bacon
avocado
lettuce
tomato
red onion
Dressing
1 c. mayo (I used fat free, not that it would make a difference after this fatty magee sandwich)
3 T. honey
1 T. mustard
1/4 t. cayenne pepper (I used about 3/4 t. because I like it spicy)
Marinate chicken in olive oil and seasoning for 1 hour (or however long you have). Grill then slice. Mix dressing. Assemble on roll (Kaiser is my favorite, says Mark, and I concur). Top with desired toppings. (Mark says that the bacon and avocado together tend to cancel each other out, but it tastes SO good...You decide what level of happiness you'd like)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Honey Mustard Deliciousness
Author: Megan at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Things to Say:
I love these sandwiches so much. I think the avocado and bacon make it more delicious too!
Mmm. We'll have to try that out. It definitely sounds delicious.
sounds good I'll have to try it. Peter also likes to create new things but he always changes them so I can't write them down.
Post a Comment