Sorry about the break. Here's my excuse.
So, last week was a serious sickness fiasco. I had laryngitis, a migraine and the stomach flu all in a row. Fabulous. Thanks to everyone who cared for my child while I was crawling from the couch to the bathroom...Even if you did dress up my child like a girl.
This may or may not be the cause of some serious psychological problems in our future.
Justin also got the flu, which was awesome. Luckily, we were healed in time to participate in a parade in Idaho and campaign for someone we can't vote for. :) My favorite quote: Cole yelling, "Vote for Mike! I would, if I was old enough!"
This was a very tiring two miles for this little guy, but he was still campaigning.
9 Things to Say:
Awesome! The 4th in IF rocks.
He will for sure have issues when he's older. Be prepared for that in you future therapy sessions! He is a pretty cute girl though!
Cute little Andrina! Thanks for helping in the parade, my office is grateful for helping us campaign to keep our jobs :)
Once I took newborn Hunter to the doctor, and when the doc walked in I was feeding him with a pink bottle. The doc said, "You really should re-think using pink bottles!" I was like, "These bottles come in 3 packs, ninny, and I grabbed the wrong one! Funny stuff. (So our sons might be in counseling together!)
Happy Birthday!
fireworks feature on a camera? that's awesome-- I'll have you know that ever since meeting you, I think of the fireworks on the fourth as a birthday present to you. Love ya!
I love posts that end with Boo Ya!.
I think it's time to start trying for a girl. I can already tell she'll be a doll.
We're jealous you got to go up to Idaho. I know Josh would love to do that this summer. We may have to wait til christmas! I loved the pic of Andrew dressed up like a girl! hehe Believe me...I've done it to Holden myself jsut to prove that he could look liek a girl. LOL What is my theory in doing that??? Who in the world knows... it was just fun and funny! :))
Also sorry you guys have been sick..not fun. Hope you're doing better!
ALSO ALSO...Happy Birthday to you! Hope it was great!
WOW! I have nothing else to say...
Post a Comment