I'm glad to see you are using the photoshop. How do you like the computer? A hint with the picture...most blogs are 660 px wide (unless you alter them). When you create your picture in photoshop set the canvas to be 660 px wide and whatever height you want it to be. As for the blog links...you will have to re-enter them...what a pain.
6 Things to Say:
Not sure...Start over? Or email support and ask them if they can recover them.
i think you have to re-do them unless you saved a copy of them somewhere, so sorry! what a pain. (it looks great though)
Ugh...I did that once...major bummer. I had to redo everything!
I had to re-do all of mine once when I did that, but I would try Amy's suggestion first. I like your picture are those Andrews feet?
I'm glad to see you are using the photoshop. How do you like the computer? A hint with the picture...most blogs are 660 px wide (unless you alter them). When you create your picture in photoshop set the canvas to be 660 px wide and whatever height you want it to be. As for the blog links...you will have to re-enter them...what a pain.
Bummer.....
But I do like the new look. Very hip.
Post a Comment