I hate you right now. I hope someone else comes along and loves you and fixes you up. It won't be me.
Megan
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Dear Blog,
Author: Megan at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate you right now. I hope someone else comes along and loves you and fixes you up. It won't be me.
Megan
Author: Megan at 12:51 PM
6 Things to Say:
Don't give up :)
Oh, you poor blog, so innocent, yet apparently so hated right now. I hope you and Megan make up soon, since I really enjoy checking you out. (No, I'm not asking you out on a date, I just think you're cute.)
That stinks! I, too, enjoy checking out your blog. I hope you can get all the blog addresses back. Mine is http://jeffandvickihoggard.blogspot.com
even though you're having a hard time with your blog I Love it. so when I saw the picture of your boy in girl clothes i had to double check who's blog i was looking at because none of my friends have a girl hahaha our link is
peterandsofialung.blogspot.com
also you can go back through your comments and click on the name to pull their website up
this is the blog i that i used to first learn how to set things up:
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
hopefully some of the instructions will help. if you save a copy of your original html you can alway go back to the beginning. good luck!
Oh man blog issues are dumb, hope you figure it out cuz we love it! Our link is sharpfam.blogspot.com Oh, and what kind of camera do you have anyway? Your pictures are awesome and I want a new cam...
Post a Comment