Here's a sentence fragment description of our fine trip to Moab this weekend:
Beautiful stars. Great weather. Andrew sleeping well (never on vacation before). Movie quote challenge (dominated by Sean). Great food. Drunk waitress. Trying to decide if being a park ranger would be my best career path. Deciding it wouldn't be. Reminiscing about my last trip to Moab twenty years ago. Chocolate shakes, don't mind if I do. Virgin Mary shrine and skeleton condo decor. Martin family idioms everywhere (WHAM, jump till it hurts).
9 Things to Say:
Oh my gosh! That looks absolutely gorgeous. We're going to have to experience that before we leave Utah!
-Cassie
That makes me want to head back down to Moab. Beautiful. And the way cute baby is fun too!
thx for making the trip fun schmeggy....and andrew helped me stop and look at the milky way at night.
wow that is so pretty. i'm homesick for those mountains!
Send me an email (amyeagleston@gmail.com) because I don't have your address and I'll send you the details regarding the retreat.
So are you still wishing you would have been married there? (wink)
wow, just when i'm beginning to think it's pretty out here. i totally miss those rocks.
I love love reading your blog. Think you're the cutest best mom and you make me smile. I have it on my calendar to call you. I will do it very soon :)
Just caught up a bit on your blog. Looks like you guys are doing well. What a cool trip to do. Josh has never been to Zions or Moab- we gotta do that someday! I also can't believe how blond Andrew is getting. I guess it makes sense for him to be a blondie! hehe He is so dang cute. We should get together again sometime!
Post a Comment