Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Virginia is for Lovers...And Me.

Since I didn't want to stay home alone while Justin was in Dallas on business, I decided to head to D.C. to visit the sister. Gratefully my mama came with me so I didn't have to manage Andrew Monster on the plane by myself. Here are the results of the trip...Andrew and Jackson (Marc and Kayleen's munchkin) played so well together. Especially Barrel O' Monkeys. Andrew got barrel, Jackson got monkeys.Andrew and I enjoying the fine weather.My mom illegally eating berries at Mount Vernon, George's home. I love Mount Vernon, BTW.Andrew looking fly while listening to Nanna's piano playing.Not sure what you're supposed to do at the Library of Congress, but Andrew and Jackson loved crawling around on the floor.The new Pentagon Memorial. Amazing, sobering, reverent. Molly and I. Why do my best friends have to live in D.C.??KK, Jackson, Andrew and I. These two are destined to be roommates. They're kindred souls.

The Capitol as it stood right after the bailout. Exciting.

11 Things to Say:

Arica said...

so precious. glad you had a lovely time! :)

TPlayer said...

You really are the cutest girl ever! That's all I have to say

Andrea and Chuck said...

Looks like you and Andrew had a great I think Katie got the shaft she is not in one photo.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you go to visit the sister then she isn't even represented in the blog. I see how it is. Looks like you had fun! I'm rather jealous. Oh, and I have not seen Molly in a very long time. Brings back great memories.

La said...

I too love seeing that pic of you and Molly. Talk about kindred souls. I want to go to D.C.

La said...

P.S. you look way skinny.

lizdye said...

SO FUN and I AM SO JEALOUS. Whats with the 34th ward girls living in DC? Weird. It looks like you had such a good time, I miss mols...and you because the last time I saw her was the last time I saw you.

Kaylyn said...

I blame Congress for me not being in any photos, don't worry, it isn't your fault :)
I am so glad you came to see us, we had so much fun and I loved having the Bug with us too, he is adorable and so funny. You come back?

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Loved the post. Wish I could've climbed into your carry on bag.

Jess and Heather said...

You are so beautiful! Looks fun!

Jess and Heather said...

The trip to DC that is.... And being beautiful. :)