I had some complaints about not putting any pix of Kates on my last post. Believe me, I was doing her a favor...the only picture I had on my camera was her doing some weird dinosaur face. I didn't want to scare the kiddies. Plus, she had to work more than she'd planned because of the bailout fiasco...totally cutting into our picture time. But, here you go. Thanks Kates and Ry Ry for hosting us in all of our craziness. Please move closer. Or we'll move closer. Something must be done about this.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
The Sister
I had some complaints about not putting any pix of Kates on my last post. Believe me, I was doing her a favor...the only picture I had on my camera was her doing some weird dinosaur face. I didn't want to scare the kiddies. Plus, she had to work more than she'd planned because of the bailout fiasco...totally cutting into our picture time. But, here you go. Thanks Kates and Ry Ry for hosting us in all of our craziness. Please move closer. Or we'll move closer. Something must be done about this.
Author: Megan at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Things to Say:
I didn't feel bad at all, that dinosaur picture was scary. I vote you guys move closer to us, Justy wants a new job anyway...
Um. I guess this will do. I would much rather see the dino pic though!
There's nothing better than sisters! and also nothing better than blackmail dino faces...
what the...
KAYLYN?!? HOW do you know her?? k i know we're in utah and it's a small world but i met Kaylyn and we all hung out a few times while i lived in DC.
crazy.
Amen sister!
Post a Comment