I've been trying to spend Andrew's nap times studying for my personal trainer certification exam, but it's been hard to cram into the short nap time available. I must say that this past week I've been guilty of just letting Andrew play in the same room as me while I study. This is what he's really doing. Note the "I just got caught" look on his face.
Monday, October 13, 2008
When Mom's not looking...
Author: Megan at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Things to Say:
Andrew has a way cute face.
Ah, my DrewBug is so cute! How did the pictures turn out BTW? Maybe you should call and tell me.
OH HOW FUN!!! :) Are you going to be a personal trainer at a gym? :) GOOD LUCK STUDYING!! :) Cute pics for sure! ;)
Okay 2 things, personal trainer (you Rock) and um.... it's snowing?! Bless you.
You're going to be a personal trainer? How awesome! There's nothing like trying to get ANYTHING done with kids around. Naptime is so precious. There are way too many things to cram into it though!
Post a Comment