Monday, October 20, 2008

Running out of material...

*Studying for my exam is totally cramping my blogging creativity. All I can think about is which muscle is connected to which tendon...

*I LOVE people who will randomly join conversations at the gym. Well, hello, stranger.

*I'm not sure what it is about the hot pink/chocolate brown combo that I love so much, but I love it. Double love it.

*I'm for Proposition 8.

*How do you find a pair of jeans that fits?? I swear, it's been years (and probably pre-puberty) since I've found pants I like.

*I feel left out because I'm not on Facebook. But I don't want to do it. I don't need something else to connect me to the computer.

11 Things to Say:

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Oh man was this a funny post. I agree, I agree, I agree, I agree. Facebook smachebook. "Making friends" with a stranger at the gym has got to be one of the funniest things. It's like you feel connected just because you are there wanting to work out :)

Kaylyn said...

Very funny post, I yiked it. Come on, just join facebook...Troy is even on it! :)

lizdye said...

Yes, I have missed you in the blogging world. And facebook is totally over rated. Im not a fan. Im a member, but not a fan. I rarely check it or even get its purpose. Blogging is the way to go. So please dont wait so long before your next blog. AND will you be my Personal Trainer? Thanks. and good luck on your test.

Colle said...

I agree facebook is a little overrated. Blogging is way more exciting. I am a member of facebook and don't 100% understand it.

Brooke said...

You and Tyler should get together to study the muscles.
Plus-I totally know what you mean about facebook. I wish people would stop sending me invites to join. If I wanted to, I would have already, right?

Holly and Matthew said...

HAHA!! :) I loved this post. GOOD LUCK STUDYING! :) YES AMEN TO JEANS... maybe we should hire someone to make our clothes! :) My opinion of facebook. It just depends on the personality. Some aren't bloggers, and they just want to catch up with old friends out of state. :) Whatever works best for you right? My dad would always say different strokes for different folks. haha:)

the blacks said...

Good luck on your exam- I have always wanted to be a personal trainer! What haven't I wanted to do- Lets be honest. I think you will do awesome! Kami

Sally said...

I've always wondered who they make jeans for, and why none of their models have my body shape...
As for facebook, I believe that its only redeeming quality is that it is the best way to re-find old friends, roommates and mission comps, you know the ones that don't know you have a blog. I've actually been reconnected with several people. But I hate all the stupid extra stuff, like the whole 'poking' thing, that's just plain annoying.

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Isn't that you modeling those jeans! :)

Jaclyn said...

what test are you studying for? two things - i have a friend who is bizarre when it comes to jeans - she can tell you what types will look good on you within the price range you want to spend. for the first time ever, i actually have jeans i love-- not saying it to boast, but to say i should have her look at a couple pics of you... second-i have totally mixed feelings on facebook...bane of my existence and really quick way to check in on people. don't know what to tell you. love you tons!

Arica said...

..i don't miss learning about muscles, tendons, and ligaments one bit. although it's SO interesting to know isn't it!?