Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sleep/Study Evasion

I thought that since Andrew's got a little cold we'd stay home today and be super productive. Translation: A whole lotta nothin' goin' on in our house today. Andrew has boycotted naps the last two days, which means I'm not studying as much as I'd like. So instead, we...


Played at the activity table with pants on. Long pants.Played at the activity table with pants off. No pants.Built a fort. It was a total hit. Who knew a 10 month old would be so into it? I actually built it for myself. Andrew totally stole it.Invited Lexi to play in said fort.

Got dressed in jammies, got really tired, but did NOT go to sleep...

1 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

He he, no pants, no pants. I am envious of the fort, I love forts. Also, Drew Bug looks quite giddy for not having any naps...