Here's a little taste...But we can't reveal all or else there will be no Christmas card. Andee, you're a rockstar. We love them.
The "I'm not touching these dirty pumpkins" look

Love this..."Mom, what are you talking about?"

And his look of, "You are a bunch of psychos"

18 Things to Say:
Oh way cute. I can't wait to see the Christmas Card.
Those are great!
Awww, he is such a cutie. Those pictures are awesome!
They look so awesome! Cute family!
I would like more please. They turned out great!
So cute, I love your green shirt.
I love the captions. :) What a beautiful little family you have. I hope I'm on your Christmas card list!
AWWWW.. what precious moments! they should make you guys into porcelain dolls. :) ha, we love you guys!
ohhhh...those turned out so good. Is it Christmas card time already? Yea, excuses for new outfits!
If you get a chance, and if you still have them, can you send me the pics of our family that we took in Loa. Thanks! I wanted to put them on facebook...if I don't look too ugly. And by the way, you should did it. It's way fun and really doesn't take up much time. Unless you're single.
sooooo cute! :) I loved all of your pics. :)
So cute. I'm excited to see the rest. Andrew looks adorable.
Megan cute pictures! We had our pictures taken for our Christmas card also and I can hardly wait to show them. In do time right.
Cute pictures...I love fall pictures. I think it is because of all the colors. I need to get some pictures done for my family
cute, cute, cute!
Adorable.
Really cute!
his little look of total confusion is priceless!
and on another note, i'm glad to see the blog!
Dear Megan:
This is in response to a previous post, but I didn't want it to get lost in the past.
I am not on Facebook either. And I feel left out. But I will not give in! I avoid it for the same reasons you do. Please stay strong with me....the last two non-Facebookers on Earth...
Post a Comment