Thursday, November 20, 2008

Etc.

For those who've asked, I shopped at Smith's and combined sales with some coupons I already had...And I got lettuce, cilantro, green onions, oranges, pears, yams, strawberries, blackberries and an artichoke for $8 at Sunflowers. I didn't use grocerysmarts.com because I just figured it out on my own knowing what I already had in my coupon box. But I will next time. Believe you me. This was me yesterday, except imagine me much better looking.

5 Things to Say:

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

I need help with this! I am totally converted but struggling bad. How do you do it?? I combine store deals and coupons and save like $1. Argh.

Andrea and Chuck said...

Meagan just wait you will be a pro oon and move on to clothing stores it gets even better.

La said...

I'm lovin' it.....

Brooke said...

i need to learn from your example and start doing that. think of how much faster your food storage could grow with that extra money!

haleyhorrocks said...

Yeah, when I saw you last you were much better looking. And you didn't have that crazed look in your eye. Maybe that's what shopping with coupons does to you, though: makes you neurotic. Watch out.