Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Never Give Up...

Andrew's no quitter, I'll tell you that. If he's going to get sick, he's going to stick with it. For many, many, many days. And infect as many people as possible (namely, me and his Papa...and maybe Justin but he's faking health so he can work and get out of the house). He's been sick since Halloween. If that doesn't seem like a long time, you could calculate it by:
a) how many times we've cleaned up baby barf (8)
b) how many loads of laundry we've done (16)
c) how many rotten diapers are sitting on our porch (20) (we moved them)
d) how many consecutive hours I've been in the house without leaving (96)

Poor kid. He's taken to sitting on my lap lethargically watching movies or reading a book. The up-side, of course, because I'm such an optimist, is that I've gotten tons of studying done. Yesterday he was looking a little more alive, but wouldn't put any food in his mouth...Of course, he wasn't completely averse to putting things in his mouth...

Don't mind the crazy eyes...Trying to catch it before he took frog out of his mouth

This was totally impromptu...I came around the corner and he was playing with his music table with Monkey's tail in his mouth.

5 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

I am so glad you are both feeling better and that you have the cutest little boy. Next request, a video of him laughing while watching Gilmore Girls...I heart you guys!

Colle said...

Does Andrew like Gilmore girls?? I hope you both get better soon being sick is never any fun.

Andrea and Chuck said...

I hope you all feel better soon.

Kyle and Melissa said...

Being the mom of sick kids is not fun...one of the downsides of being a mom...at my house I hope that just a couple of kids get it and not the whole clan. Hope things look up soon...hang in there!

Sally said...

With a count list like that, I'm glad we haven't seen you for a while... but when you're not making world records of yuckiness, give us a call, we want to see you... and return Andrew's binkie!