Friday, November 7, 2008

I've Made a Decision...

Please tell me you saw the game last night. The U was INfreakingCREDIBLE!! And the crowd was equally so. Which brings me to my next point...Justin and I have a bit of a predicament.


We grew up loving these guys....

But we've spent recent years seeing these guys around campus...

In my years at BYU, I've battled with this decision, and this season have ended up watching all the games for each team. But after watching highlights from the game last night, I've decided to commit.
So here it is...I love you, Cougs, but if you're playing the U, my blood runs red. Utah man am I, indeed.

11 Things to Say:

Justin said...

It has been a hard decision, but Go UTES!

Kaylyn said...

I am so happy and proud I could just cry! Welcome my friends, welcome. I like the cougars too, but I will forever cheer for my alma mater! GO UTES!!!

grandpa rick said...

Can it be? actually, i'm a byu/ute/aggie now because i have sons at all 3 schools.....but if they play the utes, well, we bleed red. being in the stadium last night was freaking electric. didn't even leave early.

lizdye said...

WOO HOOO!!!! Im so happy to hear it!!! I did miss the game last night but heard it was AMAZ-A-ZING.

Unknown said...

did Dad say freaking?

Sally said...

traitors.

Melinda said...

YAY!!!!! GO UTES!!!!

Jamie said...

Welcome to the family!
we love ya.

Tyler, Brooke, Katelyn and Tanner said...

Don't you hate it when you turn on the dispose-all in the sink and don't realize that something is down there but by the time you realize it, it's too late and it's been torn up into a million pieces? Yeah. Too bad that in this situation it's our friendship that's down there...

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? ...Yeah, that is all.

Ryan B. said...

Not sure if I consider this a good thing or a bad thing... I mean it is great to have you on board and all, but what if BYU was the team that was undefeated and Utah had a loss??? I fear your alliance is bandwagon at best...