HE is so cute and smart and Im glad that teeth come in good use because I HATE them right now. I do however especially like the music playing in the background. I have a very good ear for Wicked.
that's funny. katelyn always did that with her containers too. only, she first figured it out with her star treats. yeah, that was a mess. good luck with those teeth!
You know what's funny is that you sound more amused than he looks-- cracks me up. And have we talked about Wicked - didn't know you were a fan too, but why am I not surprised?! You just get cooler--
9 Things to Say:
Why did watching this video make me laugh so much? I haev no idea. I seriously watched it probably 10 times and just cracked myself up.
HE is so cute and smart and Im glad that teeth come in good use because I HATE them right now. I do however especially like the music playing in the background. I have a very good ear for Wicked.
That is really really cute.
Good job big, you are hilarious!
Hey you two! Do you remember me? I LOVE your blog. And your little Andrew is just adorable. I want to eat him up. Awesome video!
Debi Youngs
I'm thinking you're really lucky that was an EMPTY canister! That could get messy if he found a full one!
that's funny. katelyn always did that with her containers too. only, she first figured it out with her star treats. yeah, that was a mess.
good luck with those teeth!
That was so cute. It brightened my day!
You know what's funny is that you sound more amused than he looks-- cracks me up. And have we talked about Wicked - didn't know you were a fan too, but why am I not surprised?! You just get cooler--
Post a Comment