So, now that Justin and I are both studying for tests, the boring level of our house is seriously skyrocketing. Can't wait for the new year when we're both done. And we are excited for Christmas, even though we can't spend the time we'd like celebrating. Boo for tests, yay for the blessing of education.
In the meantime, we finally found a fruit Andrew will eat.
Why, you may ask, would a wee babe like grapefruit? We don't know. I have a serious sour tooth (I LOVE sour foods...it's been rumored that I drank lemon juice as a child) and apparently it's hereditary.Also in the headlines, my sweet parents have been called to serve as mission president (and mission mom) for the next three years, starting in July 2009. They will find out where their assignment is in the spring, but they do know for sure that they will be assigned to a Spanish speaking mission. Justin and I are completely ecstatic about the mission and particularly excited about the Spanish part. They will do a phenomenal job.
This is a pre-mission picture, so don't judge me...
This is a pre-mission picture, so don't judge me...And this little rugrat is coming along nicely. Even though the whole "percentile" thing totally threw me off before I had Andrew, what I gather from the data is that he is tall, normal weight, and has a huge noggin.
8 Things to Say:
Ha ha. Your kid has a big head. He has a grapefruit head. J/K. He has a beautiful head.
Grapefruit? Really?? Obviously, he is your son Megs. It is not a rumor about the lemon juice, it is fact...I watched you do it. I can't wait to see you guys in a few days! Yippee!!
I love grapefruit as well! I knew Andrew and I were friends for a reason :) Just so you know, I love everything about the way you write. It makes me laugh because it's as if I'm talking with you. You're fantastic! And I don't think you guys could ever be BORING. come on
he's darling. and turns out that you should be totally stoked he loves grapefruit. it's very 'alkaline' as drew & his family would tell you. which is code for 'extremely healthy'.
He is getting soooo big. Wow grapefruit I hate that stuff but I love lemon haha. I think that's why my teeth are so messed up.
Abby LOVES grapefruit too! Must be in the genes somewhere...
Wow! I'm so happy for your parents! What an awesome experience! I'll bet you can't wait to go and visit them wherever they go!!!
I'm so excited about Andrew's passion for grapefruit. Our kids love it too! I think it's hilarious!
Merry Christmas! I hope that your tests are over SOON!
that is very exciting about your parents! wow!
and i must say that andrew is advanced, it took me over 20 years to like grape-fruit. :)
Post a Comment