
Ping pong balls. Loves them. Thanks Nanna & Papa.

He was very interested when opening this gift. What was it, you ask? His monkey. We figured he'd like it way better than anything we could buy him.

Jack was very interested in opening the presents. Andrew, not so much. However, Jack convinced him how cool this toy is. Thanks G&G Martin!

The cake was a total success. Well, not total. It looked pretty ugly, due to my lack of dedication. But Andrew liked it. Except when he inhaled a bit and it tickled his nose.

Jack liked the cake too. It was supposed to be a Ding Dong cake. Turned out to be a Ding Dong cake gone awry.

For some reason, in this picture, Andrew looks like Andy from "The Office."

Still not walking on his birthday...But he's
very cautiously trying.

The cute "one" onesie provided by Brittney, aka Domestic Goddess.
15 Things to Say:
Happy Birthday Andrew!!!
I love that you wrapped up his monkey. Seriously, such a great idea. I bet it was his fav gift.
so cute, his shirt is adorable
haha, i love that you wrapped the monkey! We should do that for Christmas :) Also, i love the 1-shirt, he makes it look so cute.
Can you believe it's been 1 year! I remember on the day of your shower it was snowing like MAD. Thanks for sending us a Christmas card. I like it! Super cute.
Happy Birthdy to my Bug! You didn't tell me you wrapped up Charlie, that is hilarious! Did the ding dong cake still taste extra delicious? I love the onesie! I will see you soon...
Love his shirt and the cake picture - can't believe it's been a year though you seem like you are a seasoned mom. Don't know how you juggle so much-- hope all is well. Love your Christmas card btw!
Wow! Time has gone fast. What a cutie! Happy Birthday!
I have often considered re-wrapping toys and books that Sam hasn't noticed for a while... I'm proud of you for actually doing it! Love it.
It seems like we just went to the baby shower for Andrew...he is already 1! Boy does time fly...
Happy Birthday Andrew! :) He is such a little cutie! :) Can you believe it's already been a whole year! :) WOW! :) It looks like he had a GREAT celebration! :) Hope all is well.
He is so, so cute! Looks like a fun party. Love the onesie.
I'm a couple days late (what else is new?), but Happy Birthday Andrew!
I can't believe he's one already. Happy (late) birthday Andrew.
And yes, we will be in town over the Christmas break. And, we need your address. I was just going to get it from the envelope you sent, but I forgot and threw it out!
Happy Birthday to Andrew! So cute and fun party. We're countin' down the days :)
Post a Comment