Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Square

Bad family picture, but please note the use of my mission coat. It's back, and it's better than ever. Boo ya.
Andrew told me that Papa is his best friend.

Does it kind of look like my mom has lighted antlers? Man, she gets cooler every day.
Lovin' it.




8 Things to Say:

Colle said...

Looks like you had a fun filled thanksgiving!!! I love Temple Square pictures. Everyone is always all bundled up!

Kaylyn said...

Fun pictures! I miss you guys a lot...

Heather said...

haha-nice use of the mission coat. :)

Jason+Lindi said...

Temple square at Christmas time is the best, I love it!!

Brooke said...

3 things:
1. i totally know what you mean about sitting in the same room for 3 days with the fam.
2. i love your new christmas decorations.
3. and, it looked like you had a great time on temple square. how fun.

lizdye said...

Miss your gutz.

rick martin said...

Glad my little man was in a nice, warm, big, huge, thick coat.

Sofia L said...

I miss going to Temple Square at Christmas. I LOVE the floating lights in the reflecting pool. I can't believe your little one is already talking how cool is that?