I don't know how, but we got Andrew to do almost all of his tricks on one video (saying no, finding the nose, saying bye). We try to teach him a new trick every day to make up for the totally stubborn non-walking persona he's developed. Sorry about the length of the video, but Andrew totally cracks us up. We can't get enough of his little individualistic self.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 Things to Say:
Oh my word, he is so smart and cute and good at doing what you tell him to do. Please, just move here now! Miss ya. LIB
Ok first of all, that video wasn't long. So no need to apologize. I could watch videos of that boy for hours. I love it! And I can't even tell you to what extent I literally EXPLODED in laughter at the end when not only did he say "bye" but he said "Bye Bye Bye" in perfect boy band fashion. Way to make your Daddy proud, Andrew!! (and how funny is it that the word verification on this for me right now is METRO).. ha ha ha
So cute and I miss him already! Can the next video please be his new dance to the Spanish song??
He is so cute and congratulations on getting all of his tricks in one video.
trust me, this little man will start walking in no time cuz he and grandpa and jack are gonna be playing soccor this summer. then we'll move on to a little golf lesson or two.
Okay. That kid needs to be on America's Got Talent! :) What a handsome little dude.
He's such a cute little man. And you are such a cute apron-wearing mama. Loves.
hahahahaha LOVE IT . way to get em' all on one video.
Post a Comment