Monday, January 5, 2009

A Plug + An Answer

Once more, I want to advertise for Sunflower Farmers Market...If you have one near you, it is SO WORTH IT!! ALL of this cost me $25. Including the overpriced but so delicious OJ

Secondly, I used to wonder what I was going to do all day when I was a "full-time" mom and not working. Now I know.

I put everything back in this drawer at least seven times a day.

And if I'm not watching him every second, this is typically Andrew's FAVORITE playplace.

9 Things to Say:

lizdye said...

He is so cute! What do you do with all the limes? I think you should do a recipie blog because your cheese and apple sandwiches and delish and Im sure there is tons more where that came from.

haleyhorrocks said...

Ah, yes, the dishwasher. Such fun.

He's so cute. What a little man!

Colle said...

I totally understand the dishwasher thing.

Sally said...

what is it about dishwasher doors that are so inviting to stand on? i have to resist the temptation myself everyday.

Brooke said...

andrew's so cute. i love hearing him talk. i'm sure he'll have many more things to say in the future too.
i'm sure you love picking those spoons up seven times a day. ah. the things we'll do for our kids to keep them happy.
it was fun seeing you guys again. tyler said that he wished we would have gotten together one more time. we'll have to make that happen next time we're in town.

Kaylyn said...

The second to last picture may be one of the cutest ever of Drew. Will you send it to me? I spend a lot of time at my desk so I will put it there to make me a little happier :)

HT said...

Fun life! Miss you.

Brittney Bodine said...

I totally understand that, why is the dishwasher so appealing?

Mark said...

Wow, if he climbed up there, he's going to be walking like any day now!

And if I'm not watching my kids every second, they take food coloring and paint the floor. Hmmm, I guess it is worth it to watch them, considering the clean up took me maybe 30 minutes!
jenny