Andrew's been doing some strange things recently:
After spreading everything we bought at Costco all over the living room, Andrew just sat and looked over his conquest. And he was doing a really weird "ho ho ho" laugh.
He took Justin's chapstick from the "pocket emptying" tray in our bedroom closet and I couldn't get it out of his mouth for about an hour.
Justin gave Andrew crepes with Nutella and banana for lunch...They were both very pleased with themselves.
I don't know how this face came into existence, but he's been doing it a lot lately.
5 Things to Say:
Ah, I missed this face on your blog. He is such a little joker!
Hmmmm? Interesting this behavior should happen so concurrent with my recent visit. I guess I'll stay away for a bit.
These pictures are so funny! Each stage a baby is at, I think, "This is the best stage. How could it be more fun than this?" Then they start doing something new. His little smile is so adorable. How could that face do anything wrong??
Ian is a little chapstick thief too.
he is adorable. so cheesy.
Post a Comment