Just so you know we really went there. This is the official welcome sign. Isn't it welcoming?

The little centro in the touristy area of Nassau...We didn't do much here since it was Sunday, but we took a nice walk.

Fat Face Contest:
McKay
ChaseChurch was great...I love this "zone conference" style picture.

Rick and Doris: The Kind Benefactors

Justin and Megan: The Grateful Beneficiaries

Chase decided to give Justin etiquette lessons at the formal dinner...He said Justin had a "strangle hold" on his glass.

Chase is obviously well-versed in his etiquette...I mean, how classy is he? Especially with that bling on his hand...

Sadly, we didn't have the best weather. Justin and I were okay with that, though, because we watched a full season of Alias in our epicurean stateroom on our teeny tiny screen. It wasn't as scary that way. :)

Leaving Miami...It was so cool to see such a elephantine vessel actually float.
This is our artistic interpretation of Sean & Sarah. We didn't get any good pictures of them! Grr. I'm so bad with taking the pictures on vacation.

Chase really wanted to climb the ropes back to the boat, like on the movies (Fievel Goes West, anyone?) but he wimped out at the last second.
10 Things to Say:
Pretty sure Justin never had his arm around any of the Hermanas in his zone conference pictures...then again...we were a pretty close mission. ha ha ha ha
Cool pics. Justin, are you holding your glasses correctly yet?
Looks like fun! I want SO bad to go on another cruise!!!!
This post really made me wish I went to the Bahamas too. I tried to console myself with the thought that we'll have a nice warm summer here, but then I remembered it's not "nice" and "warm", but "sweltering" and has "stifling" humidity. Yuck.
I'm pretty sure that in order to climb those ropes he would need to have some serious scampering skills. Can Chase scamper?
I WANT TO GO!!!
jason and i have gone on a cruise alone, with his family, and now we want to go with friends... you in?
that sounds like a great getaway. and i love fievel goes west!
how fun..
i loved nassau. and i LOOOVE CRUISES!! :)
C'mon, Church on Sunday, on vacation? I thought you guys knew, you don't have to obey the commandments when you're on the ocean... Only on land. You could have had so much more fun!
Post a Comment