Justin gave me an AWESOME gift...the desire of my heart for the last few months. He also gave me a card addressed to "Megan Martin," in case I got confused with someone else. (Actually he did it because he wrote "Megan" and it wasn't centered...Love my perfectionist husbie.) It was very sweet and made me cry. Big surprise.

For Andrew's Valentine's gift to us, he's learning to feed himself. This is great, except when it's not. Observe.

After cleaning him up, I put him in the living room with his snacks so I could wash the walls and floor in the kitchen. I looked over when he said, "Uh-oh." The joys of an independent child.

Andrew is an AWESOME eater. He will generally eat whatever I give him, but this one surprised even me...I was drinking my green smoothie (mainly spinach and kale with some fruit) and he wanted some. I thought he'd hate it, but he drank almost half. No vegetable aversions here.

His new hobby is finding small chairs and sitting down. Everywhere. He is particularly excited about the Primary room at church. All those mini chairs...

7 Things to Say:
sorry,megan martin (is that centered?) but your green goop looks like something that would either plug up a garbage disposal... or maybe unplug it... i can't decide. do you have to close your eyes to drink it?
Justin, you are awesome! Megs has been wanting that thing forever. Andrew, you are not only adorable but a true champ for drinking something that makes me want to gag just looking at.
You are getting to a fun but messy stage. Good thing he's so stinkin' cute!
I don't even know what kale is... nor do I care, there is no way that can be pleasantly consummed.
Megs,
kale? seriously? what happened to fat people being happy? let's hang out! andrew would have a party at my house. all messes accepted.
oh my gosh! andrew is SO big! i guess it has been that long since we saw you guys! he is just as adorable as ever!
Is that a magic bullet I see? I love that infomercial.
Post a Comment