Thursday, February 19, 2009

Argentina

My parents received their mission assignment. They will be serving in the Argentina Neuquen Mission. They have penguins in their mission, which I think is super sweet.

8 Things to Say:

haleyhorrocks said...

Wow, that's really cool. Your parents will be great. Do you know if you can visit them? It will be very different not having them close by.

Kaylyn said...

I hope I see penguins when we go down there...

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

So amazing! Congratulations and good luck to your parents! Penguins are definitely a bonus to an amazing mission area! I hope you get to see them a few times while they're down there! It's time to give Andrew some culture shock!

Jill said...

that.is.EXCITING!

Sally said...

yeah for argentina... the other land that i love!! i really seriously want to be a part of your carpool when you go down there. i will start saving the cashback every time i go shopping now! (how else does one like me get money?)

La said...

Very cool!

Jess and Heather said...

That's awesome! I love your mom and dad! So does Jess! And I'm happy you're moving to B Town!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Yehaw...here's another comment from me! Kinda crazy, but I need your recipe for your Kale delicious drink...my family is into the whole Kale stuff, but can't figure any way to prepare it, other than to steam it...could you send it to me?
dkdodds@gmail.com