Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Happenings

I broke my glasses. About six months ago. It's been a little difficult to make it 14 hours every day with contacts in, so I finally gave in and got new glasses. Yay!Justin loves when I make faces and take pictures of myself.Here's a normal picture for Justin. Andrew tried his first hot dog. Sadly, he's not so into the hot dog part (good news for his health, bad news for his mom who loves hot dogs but doesn't buy them because...well, hot dogs barely count as a protein). He does, however, share my affinity for mustard. He was eating it by the handful. That's my boy.
He has this new thing with wearing his jacket in the house. He stands by the coat closet and points until I open it. Then he points until I get his jacket down, and then he tries to wriggle into it himself. Another weird habit.

7 Things to Say:

Elana Johnson said...

Cute! I love funky glasses. I think I need some new ones...

haleyhorrocks said...

I like your glasses. Sometimes I wish I had to wear glasses so I could look cute and book-ish too. Jesse taught Ian to eat ketchup off of a spoon, and now he opens the fridge and gets out the ketchup all the time. You should teach Andrew that, too. It makes mealtimes very simple.

Sally said...

cute glasses. and cute pix of yourself. i look retarded when i try that... and i end up killing the battery on the camera with all the deleting!

Amy Eagleston said...

I am a fan of your self portraits!

jhorrocks said...

Sorry, Megan, for hijacking this post but I need to defend myself against my rumor spreading wife (I love you honey). For the record, it was not me who introduced him to ketchup, nor did I ever give it to him on a spoon, and finally -- it was his mom that gave him the affinity for ketchup. I only try to give him hot sauce. And for the real comment -- I like your glasses too. And I find it interesting that Andrew loves mustard when most kids seem to hate it.

Kaylyn said...

Love it, all of it!

mare said...

cute hair. and glasses. i am still wearing mine from 10 years ago (was sophomore year really that long ago??)-- the ones justin and i had twins of...

oh yeah, hot dogs= gross. rob loves 'em too.