I changed my mind about the privacy issue for my workout blog...Too much work. Also, I want people to be able to use Reader to see when we've updated. So, it's linked below as well as on my sidebar. Please come and visit. And in case you didn't hear the rules, there's only one.
1. No making fun of my white skin, awkward face, and non-photogenic-ness.
Come and visit! iheartmyheart.blogspot.com
1. No making fun of my white skin, awkward face, and non-photogenic-ness.
Come and visit! iheartmyheart.blogspot.com
2 Things to Say:
i like the new blog! my favorite part is the disclaimer - just what they teach you in all the classes. i always get nervous when people want me to 'train' them if they haven't been to the doctor's in years. good job! :)
Cake pics... cake pics... cake pics, we want cake pics (nice chant eh?) I will send the compliments Cindy's way. I am sort of an accessory to creativity. But I'll take the credit :)
Post a Comment