Monday, March 9, 2009

Cuzco-topia

It's been a while...I don't know what I've been doing. Andrew and Tyler playing cars. I LOVE how Tyler wears hats all the time. I can't get Andrew to keep them on for a second. Or his pants, for that matter.
Justin trying his hand at homemade rolls. Our awesome friend Rachel brought some to dinner the other week, and Justin decided he needed a "trademark" food besides grilled cheese sandwiches. I think he found his calling.
Andrew found his dump truck. And then he couldn't get out.
Andrew and Addie in prison. They played in there for about an hour. It was awesome. Babysitting is so easy when the kiddies just entertain each other.
Besides, I could never turn down a chance to babysit this little cutie.

8 Things to Say:

mare said...

oh my gosh that little girl is about the cutest thing. lucky babysitter. i wish i could get rob to make anything besides cereal, so kudos to justin. did you ever make that workout blog? i would be interested if you ever do.

marenwatkins@gmail.com

Kaylyn said...

So many cute kids!

La said...

Cute pictures. Andrew is very social. Good job mommy!

Sally said...

mmmmm. those rolls look yummy. i think it's time to have dinner together again!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

That's the only way twins works, they play with each other a LOT, which is nice for mommy.
We'd love to come over for some homemade rolls, how about June sometime...

Unknown said...

wow, homemade rolls. they look delicious justin. i think we need to stop by for a visit in july!
by the way, that little girl you babysat is adorable.

Rachel said...

Wow. That is a sweet basting brush Justin is using! And those rolls look incredible - for reals. He's a natural.

- Rachel

Julie said...

Those rolls look amazing! Where do I order? All those babies in that ward are growing up! Cool that you all switch babysitting.