Friday, April 24, 2009

This REALLY makes me happy...

Andrew, instead of taking a nap, learned how to say this. Two hours of practice in his bed does wonders...but just so you're aware that he can say it all together, here's one of the not-so-good attempts at getting it on video.

8 Things to Say:

La said...

hehe. That is cute.

Kaylyn said...

Awesome little fella.

Brittney Bodine said...

haha, That cracks me up. He's such a good talker!! (He's obviously very advanced)

Andrea and Chuck said...

thats funny that both you and Colle put a video up of your kids saying Happy. Different reasons to be happy but man we have talent in this family

Amy Eagleston said...

he is a cutie!

Colle said...

That is cute! I love when little kids first start talking. Love it. I have a similar little clip on my blog.


This is random but the verification word is a real word I have never had that and feel that I need to share that information with you. faster.

grandpa rick said...

this makes me happy today! will you please give him a big juicy kiss on the cheek for me.

Sally said...

both videos are adorable, but i'm watching the second one a few more times!! love it.