First, a random Andrew picture...because he's a cool kid.
Second, my blogging motivation is seriously lacking...but click here to see what we did this weekend. Thanks to Sally for doing the work for me.
First, a random Andrew picture...because he's a cool kid.
Author: Megan at 2:11 PM
3 Things to Say:
Megan,
I thought you might like to know that when I followed the link to your friend's blog to read about your exciting weekend I found in the sidebar one of my mission companions, Coby Jones, and his wife's blog. What a small Mormon world.
The Bug is a cool kid. I like him a lot. Hope you are feeling better today...
hmm, interesting that you say your blogging motivation is lacking. i felt that way in my first three months of pregnancy. plus, your sister writes that she hopes you feel better? not trying to spread rumors...but i now have my suspicions.
Post a Comment