Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cinco de Mayo + New Andrew Skills + New Project

We had an awesome party for el Cinco. Good food, fun friends, scaring the kiddies with the pinata.

We have really good looking friends. Minus me, of course. I'm here to balance out the group.

This was pre-pinata, so we still had a smile.

Ryan and Zachary. I think secretly, all our kids wish the Jensens were their parents.

Once Winnie the Pooh's head came off, the kids were inconsolable. Lexi was extra freaked out by Dan pretending to be Winnie the Pooh. No job at Disneyland for Dan.

Kristen de-legged the poor sucker.

The Bairds + Cassie and Andrew.

Or maybe the kids just want anyone but their own parents. Rachel was the star of the party with her horsie trot.

Everyone totally loves Bridger. He's super awesome.

Andrew's getting good at coloring, i.e. throwing crayons on the floor.


And organizing things.
And I've decided to get in touch with my domestic side...False. I'm still trying to find it, but this was my new sewing project that my mom helped with yesterday. I'm amazed that she's still patient with her 26-year old daughter that can't sew in a straight line.

9 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

Pinatas = childhood trauma. Good to know. I love the burp cloths! They look awesome!

Cassie said...

Okay, those burp cloths are adorable! I was a bit skeptical when you were telling me about them, but they are awesome! Who knew a few ribbons could do so much...

Colle said...

Those burp clothes are super cute!!!

grandpa rick said...

we thought they were dish towels.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

The burp clothes are cute!! Aren't ribbons wonderful!

Rachel said...

We loved the party - thanks for throwing it and allowing Daniel to pretend to be Winnie the Pooh (he loved him as a child).

Kristen Jensen said...

You guys are so fun. Thanks for inviting us to the party.

Brooke said...

okay megan, i honestly can't tell which girl you are in the top picture. You look like you could be the girl in blue AND the girl on the end making a face. do you have a twin?

Jen Holtkamp said...

you guys beheaded the beloved winnie the pooh?!?!?!