I forgot to mention that the reason we WENT to St. George is because the Martins got tickets to go see Brian Regan. I loved it, loved him, and loved Kermit Apio, the guy who opened for him.
Kermit made me laugh until I cried when he said this:
K: I hate when people who aren't parents yet say things like this:
"I'm never going to plop my kid in front of the TV."
K: So, you're not planning on pooping for the next 10 years? Do you have unicorns in your fantasy world? Is the snow made out of candy there?
2 Things to Say:
K. Now I am laughing super hard. I am tired? Is that so true its funny?
OK. nice amendment. I'd drive 5 hours and to the middle of Oklahoma to see Brian Regan!
Unfortunate.(that I live close Oklahoma and that I'd drive 5 hours to see a comedian.)
Post a Comment